Well, Mother Nature has decided that she is not done with the delightful weather we have endured recently and has sent another load of the wet stuff to test us. So, yet again, we have had to make alternative arrangements to ensure training and games continue for all age groups despite the weather. Please share this information to all your age group contacts to ensure that the changes don’t get missed by anyone. We hope to resume training back at Wyeside as soon as we can. However we need to wait for the water to completely drain away and unfortunately this is out of our control.
- U7s – Training – Leisure Centre – 10am to 12pm
- U8s – Game (v Droitwich) – Leisure Centre – 10am – 12pm
- U9s – Training – Leisure Centre – 10am to 12pm
- U10s – Game (v Droitwich) – Leisure Centre – 9.30am – 11am
- U11s – Game (v Droitwich) – Leisure Centre – 11am – 12.30pm
- U12s – AWAY (v Droitwich)
- U13s – Weekend Off
- U14s – AWAY (Barker Butts)
- U15s – North Midlands Cup @ The Academy – 10am – 1pm
- U16s – Training – The Academy – 9am – 10am
- National Colts Cup v Old Patesians – kick off is 2pm at Greyhound RFC
Apologies for any inconvenience caused but we have done our very best to ensure you and your child(ren) are able to continue to play and train. Hopefully normal service will resume back at Wyeside very soon.
If you are in any doubt as to where you should be on Sunday please contact your respective Coaching Team direct before you head out.
Most importantly please stay safe!